- Generic GUI for MATLAB NN programs
- Simple OWO-BP MLP program
- A statistical analysis tool for ROC/AUC computations with a GUI
- A C++ file IO library with an easy to use interface similar to Java collections
- Non-source-code-form MLP training programs:
License plate recognition & Computer Vision
- A sort-of demo for a license plate finder, implemented in OpenCV (starts at 10:54)
- A GUI utility for cropping and saving plate images from vehicle images.
- Improved SIFT matching using 3-D information of the scene.
- Custom CGRAM font creator for graphic LCDs/LED matrices.
- GUI library for MS-DOS with which you could create programs which ran in graphics mode, and had mouse support, buttons and ‘x’ buttons in the corner.
MATLAB general purpose GUI
Sample MLP code
Statistical analysis tool
Plate cropping tool
Simulated oblique surfaces
Image stitching in oblique views
Retro DOS GUI library
- MATLAB for audio processing – Implement an audio spectrum analyzer in MATLAB with the filter design toolbox.
- FIR Filter Design – Filtering an audio file. (Code and sound file) 1
- IIR Filter Design – A 10-band audio spectrum analyzer with a GUI. (Code and sound file) 1
- Band Pass Butterworth Filter Design from scratch. (Code and sound file) 1
1: I made these when teaching EE3318 at UTA.
MATLAB for audio processing
FIR filter impulse response
FIR filter frequency response
Filtered audio signal
GUI for IIR equalizer
- Spacecraft Spotter – the award winning app written using NodeJS, Python, JQuery, and Stellarium. Built at HackRice 2016.
- Introduction to Markdown and Writing a shell script wrapper to improve Markdown 2
- Basic shell scripting 2
- What is Linux and Open Source? Getting started with Linux for newbies. 2
- Version control using Git on Linux/Windows (video), slides 2
- How to write C/C++ programs in Linux, use Vi, and write simple Makefiles 2
- Programming on Linux in C/C++ (advanced Makefiles and the GNU toolchain) 2
- Parallelly Sharing a Linux Computer 2
- Introduction to Wine 2
- Using SSH to access UTA’s Omega and Gamma servers with X forwarding 2
- Setting up a web server and introduction to port forwarding, and TrueAbility.com demo 2
- Configuring OpenCV (2.4.9) on Centos 6.5 with default packages (with workarounds for the broken packages)
2 : presented at a LUG meeting
- Driving a 32×16 RGB display using a PIC 18 micro and dsiplaying bitmaps – my own firmware
- Driving a 32×16 RGB display using a PIC 32 micro and dsiplaying bitmaps and scrolling them – my own firmware
- DMX-512A – DMX-512A interface using PIC microcontrollers for our Embedded Systems class.
- Embedded Ethernet and full TCP/IP stack on PIC18.
- AT89C2051 Programmer – low component count and a simple layout. It also has a nice looking GUI.
- PC based 16-channel data logger
- Programmable waveform generator – Atmel AVR and Visual C++ project. You can preview the generated waveform in the GUI before the hardware is instructed to produce it.
PIC18 LED matrix driver
PIC32 LED matrix driver